Wednesday, December 23, 2015

ARTists Face Painting Brushes

ARTacts Face Painting Brushes -- Bring Out the Artist In Anyone Young or Old with This Face Painting Kit -- 12 Face professional face paint kits-- Easy-to-Use Face Painting Supplies -- LIFETIME Guarantee

Set of 12 synthetic face painting brushes. From fan tip to fine point tip. Every brush you will need to make those fantastic faces sparkle. I'm a true beginner at face painting, and I'm really not that much of an artist. But luckily my kids think I'm good at everything. I was able to paint Skeletons, and butterflies, snakes, and kitties....just about anything, and they didn't come out half bad. I attribute that to these great brushes. The synthetic hairs hold the paint just right. The wooden handles feel extremely comfortable in my hand. After each use be sure to clean your brushes properly. As stated on the back of the package. Rinse all paint out in warm water. Dry with a paper towel. Do not scrunch the bristles. Use a gentle soap, like baby shampoo as needed. With proper care these should last a long time.  I received This product at a discount. In exchange for my unbiased review. Opinions are my own.

To order follow the link below 

http://www.amazon.com/ARTacts-Painting-professional-Supplies-Guarantee/dp/B011075KEC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8






No comments:

Post a Comment